Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Love Being Married!!!


On Monday, December 1st, 2008, we celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary! We were so young....and so thin!!!! The years have flown by, and today I love that man more than I ever thought I could! He is a wonderful husband, father and grandfather and our life is very blessed. I truly thank the Lord for blessing me so much. We have both changed....in weight, and in spirit. We weren't Christians back then....we were both saved in 1970....and that made all the difference in the world! Now we are one with Him, Jesus Christ, and He has completed our marriage.

4 comments:

ellen b. said...

Hi Carol,
Welcome to blogging! Thanks for your comment on my Christmas tour. Blogging has been a fun and educational experience for me. I've learned to do things on the computer I never thought I could possibly do :0) Congratulations on your 46 years!! That's fabulous. Dear and I celebrated our 34th on the 6th of December...
Love the comment about changing in weight and spirit!! Blessings...

ohAmanda said...

Oh my goodness! Beautiful picture!! You were/are gorgeous! 46 years...what an amazing legacy. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to read more of yours...

creative gal said...

I love your wedding picture and the fact you have been married for 46 years!!! YEAH to you guys! Merry Christmas!

Vanessa said...

Hey Carol---
I love this picture. So classic and yet beautiful. Congratulations on 46 years....you guys are an awesome example of Christ to me.

Thank you---