Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Focusing on What Produces JOY!!!

I finally got back into my "4:8 Principle" today!! I have been aiming my "spotlight" (thinking) in the wrong direction!! So here are some questions to help me redirect my thinking:


1. What are 5 things I'm thankful for? (that's easy and fun!)
2. What are 5 of my strengths or positive traits? (not so easy!)
3. What are 5 of my best achievements so far? (even harder!!)
4. Who are 5 people who love me most? (love this one the most!!)
5. What 5 things am I looking forward to in the next 7 days? (this will take some prayer!)

4:8 Questions = 4:8 Thinking = JOY-Filled Life!!!
Now I need to put this into practice in my everyday life!

1 comment:

Netta said...

Great thoughts.
Also, I really appreciate your comments on my blog. I'm honored that you read it. Thanks.